Saturday, June 23, 2012

BITSII

Morning of BITSII. Following the most important part of tournament sportsmanship: taking that all important shower. As a public service announcement I remind all my fellow gamers of how important that is. Now to your regularly scheduled blog post.

Got here at a decent hour last night. Reviewed Empire book which has me contemplating going back to my Enpire and working in them. Liking the Celestial carriage on paper. Want to run with Lire of Lufe if that would work with my army design. Heavens could work with carriage. Metal or shadow might fit infantry builds better, buy I still love life. Demogryphs look fun.

Facing TK first if memory served. Challenged Andrew Sherman. He originally planned Chaos Dwarfs which would be hilarious due to my long stint with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment