Friday, June 15, 2012

Terrain for Blood in the sun

Working on my terrain piece for Blood In The Sun. Basically by letting the tournament use a terrain piece you get a reroll.

I chose to make a house, using the GW chapel kit. While there are other cool terrain pieces my friends and I really need a building added, so I picked this. So it is just a good excuse to make it.

GW and their obsession with skulls. The chapel has two strips of skulls along the side between the series of windows. Wanting to tone down the skull obsession I cut off the teeth part so it is more rounded (see pic). I will use liquid green stuff to smooth it out so they can be brass knobs or something similar instead.

There are some other window sills with three skulls in each that I need to contend with. The rear window should be easy as I will probably just skylit a curtain in it. The set of thee windows on both sides will be more problematic.

Contemplating colors, thinking of going with grays for the building. Not sure if blue or red for tiles on the roof.

Easier project for the weekend. Though biggest thing to do for BITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment