Tuesday, June 12, 2012




These are two different warrior blocks, and were the first units I did. The top one shows the color scheme of the armor and shields as it ended up. I'm working on freehand for the banner for that unit tonight. In the case of both units, the pictures show my old basing which I have since switchted to the swamp/slime look which actually works very nicely.


A unit of Warhounds, ditto on the basing. I have three units currently painted up, but I don't feel a need to post a pic for each one yet. Not until I get a nice picture of each unit later at some point.


This is a pic of the sorc lord, I wish I had a better pic (did a bit more work after this too, and changed basing). The head is supposed to be insect like, with the eyes of a fly.


Nurgle chariots and Nurgle warshine. I since took the slime effect to the sides of the shrine as well as it just looked odd otherwise. You can see the swamp basing on these guys. Each one has a bile troll with it.



Hellcannon, painted to match the Nurgle armor scheme. More swamp basing. It may be hard to see, but just under the front claw there is a little hand reaching out of the slime as if the hellcannon had pounded someone into the muck and was crushing/drowning them!


Chaos Dwarf crew for the hellcannon, given the same color scheme as my Nurgle guys. There is one of each type of Chaos Dwarf here. From left to right: Helm, Hat, and Mask. The helm guy is from very early on (late 80's if I remember right) and predates the hat style. The hat crewman is the limited Adepticon model from Adepticon 2011 (a tip of the hat to Robert Klemic for picking one up for me as I didn't attend... no pun intended).


This is my Battle Standard Bearer. The freehand isn't that intricate, but hopefully it is good. 


I need to snag a picture of my Nurgle Sorcerer (hero level) yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment